- Fuel Injector Servicing
Fuel Injector Servicing
Complete Fuel Injector Cleaning & Flow Testing
- Injectors bodies are cleaned, visual inspected, and numbered.
- Injector coils are now tested for resistance, shorts, and current draw.
- Perform leak test, spray pattern, and flow rate testing on our ASNU flow bench. Record the results.
- Remove filter baskets, o-rings, and pintle caps. Bead-blast any loose paint and rust from the metal injector body.
- The injectors are placed in our first ultrasonic cleaning tank to remove and any particles, dirt, etc for 5-10 minutes.
- Into a second ultrasonic tank they go, they are now cycled on and off allowing the ultrasonic energy to dislodge any particles and build-up inside the injectors for 15-20 minutes.
- A high pressure back-flush is done to remove any particles inside.
- Install new filter baskets, o-rings, and pintle caps. (as required)
- Back to the flow bench for retesting of spray pattern, flow rate, and leak checking. This test data is also recorded
- Prepare a comprehensive test report with before and after test data. The injectors are then packed to be returned.
Full Service (Ultrasonic Clean and Flow)
- Top Feed - $20.00/each
- Side Feed - $25.00/each
- Yamaha HPDI - $25.00/each
- Optimax w/ Air Injector - $35.00/each
- Direct Injectors -$25.00/each
WE DO NOT SERVICE DIESEL INJECTORS
- Fuel Rail Cleaning/Reconditioning (includes sandblasting and clear coating) $30.00/each
We service injectors for the following applications:
- High Performance Automotive
- Air boats
- Snow Mobiles
- and more! If its a gasoline injector, we can service it!
YES, we specialize in Marine applications as well! If your boat is not getting the full RPM or feels sluggish, bring your injectors on by! Many Florida boat dealers and shops use us exclusively for their inboard/outboard injectors. If we can't get your injector performing like new you do not pay for service on that injector. This service is a fraction of what it costs to replace injectors and we guarantee they will perform LIKE NEW if not better! If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 813-443-0531.
TO START THE PROCESS:
If you are shipping the injectors to our facility (address at the bottom of this page), please be sure to avoid using the Post Office in order to prevent any delays. We recommend using UPS or Fedex. The only thing we need from you are the fuel injectors (please include the o-rings, even if bad) and your name, phone number, and return address so we can contact for payment after the job is completed.
8602 Temple Terrace Hwy
Tampa, FL 33637