show / hide sidebar
Did you know that we also service and upgrade all makes and models of Turbochargers? Our facility was designed from the ground up to service turbochargers with the type of quality you would expect on a manufacturing level.
Contact our sales and service team for more information at (813)-443-0531.
FUELAB 529 Series Electronic FPR -6AN
FUELAB 529 Series Electronic Fuel Pressure Regulator
-6AN In / -6AN Out
Item-detailsOur new FUELAB® Electronic Fuel Pressure Regulator works directly with our Prodigy line of fuel pumps to reduce heat build up and vapor lock conditions. Set the pressure mechanically like a traditional bypass regulator, then let the electronic regulator's demand based speed control take care of the rest! The FUELAB® electronic fuel pressure regulator generates a signal to the Prodigy pump, to control the return line flow rate. This feature reduces current draw while at low engine output, to prevent fuel overheating that leads to system failure. With the new FUELAB® demand based system, true pump control is finally achievable and easy to install!
- Works with FUELAB® Prodigy fuel pumps (41401,41402,41403,42401 and 42402 Only)
- Patented method for demand based flow control, able to detect changes in demand before change in rail pressure is realized. U.S. Patent 7,810,470
- Automatically reduces current draw at low flow demand
- Additional analog output to track actual fuel system capacity
- Get the quick response of a mechanically regulated system, with the advantage of electronic flow control
- Independent system, no other connections, control boxes or calibration required.
- Gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol fuel compatible
- Billet Aluminum with anodize per military MIL-A-8625, Type II
- Fine thread pitch for precise pressure adjustment
- Versatile mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware
- 1/8” NPT gauge port with plug for external pressure gauge
- 1/8” NPT pressure reference port with barbed fitting
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
52901-C EFI (25-90 PSID) -6AN Inlet/Outlet
Shipping & Returns
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.