- Warranty and Refund Policy
Warranty and Refund Policy
PRODUCT REFUND POLICY
We can process returns and refunds only for items directly purchased from and fulfilled by TheBoostLab.com. Once we receive the item to be refunded and we have processed the item to be returned, you will be notified via e-mail. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used to purchase within 7 to 14 business days of our receiving the return.
The amount of your refund depends on several factors. Items that do no meet our returns guidelines will receive partial or no refunds:
- Any item in original condition that is returned no more than 15 days after delivery: 15% to 25% Fee.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error: up to 40% of item's price.
- Items purchased through specials or clearance will not be refunded for any reason. All special or clearance sales are final.
- No returns accepted on custom orders (custom turbochargers and/or components).
- Orders cancelled after 24 hours of being placed prior to shipment: 10% handling fee.
- All parts returned must include RMA number. Packages received at Boost Lab, Inc. without Return Authorization number identified on outside of package may be subject to delays, including refusal and return to sender.
If you return only one item from a multi-item shipment, you will be only reimbursed for the individual item.
Turbo servicing warranty
We will repair or replace any part or turbo (original purchaser only) found to be defective due to failure of material or workmanship for a period of 6 months from date of invoice, with the exception that performance applications are covered for 3 months. This warranty is limited to the turbocharger only, and does not include any parts or components associated with, attached, or connected to the turbocharger unit. This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential damages or expenses of any kind.
This warranty does not apply to any turbo which has been subjected to oil related problems, improper installation, foreign object damage, misuse, neglect, accidents, any modifications made to the turbo by the purchaser, or if the turbo has been disassembled by anyone other than Boost Lab, Inc.
In order to warranty a part, or turbo, it must be returned to us for inspection in its as-is condition (not cleaned or disassembled). Any dissasembly will automatically void your warranty, no exceptions.
We have strict quality control procedures to ensure you get the best possible service.
NOTE: Any turbocharger and/or part left over 30 days will be sold to cover expenses incurred.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.