show / hide sidebar
Did you know that we also service and upgrade all makes and models of Turbochargers? Our facility was designed from the ground up to service turbochargers with the type of quality you would expect on a manufacturing level.
Contact our sales and service team for more information at (813)-443-0531.
Garrett G30-900 V-Band In/Out 1.01 A/R **Reverse Rotation**
Garrett G30-900 V-Band In/Out 1.01 A/R
Garrett G30-900 reverse turbo assembly kit with 4" inlet and 2" outlet compressor housing and 1.01 A/R O/V, v-band in/out turbine housing.
- New G Series compressor wheel aerodynamics
- Fully machined speed sensor and pressure ports
- Standard and reverse rotation configurations available
- Oil restrictor and water fittings included with purchase
- One piece center housing and backplate for increased durability
- 4 water jacket ports for customizable installation
- Mar-M turbine wheel material rated up to 1050° C | 1922° F
- Stainless steel turbine housings for temperatures up to 1050° C | 1922° F
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 62mm
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 76mm
- Compressor Wheel Trim: 65
- Compressor Housing A/R: 0.72
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 60mm
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 55mm
- Turbine Wheel Trim: 84
- Turbine Housing Inlet: 3 Inch O.D. V-Band
- Turbine Housing Outlet: 3.55 inch O.D. V-Band
- Includes Oil Feed (1mm) Restrictor Fitting to -4AN
- Includes two Coolant Fittings to -6AN
- Includes Turbine Housing Inlet & Outlet V-Band Clamps
Shipping & Returns
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.