show / hide sidebar
Did you know that we also service and upgrade all makes and models of Turbochargers? Our facility was designed from the ground up to service turbochargers with the type of quality you would expect on a manufacturing level.
Contact our sales and service team for more information at (813)-443-0531.
BL-6262 Dual Ball Bearing Billet Turbocharger
BL-6262 Dual Ball Bearing Turbocharger
Billet Compressor Wheel | 1 Year Warranty | 750HP Power Rating
This turbo features a Billet 62mm compressor wheel and a 62mm Turbine for quick spool. This unit comes standard with a ported 4" Inlet / 2.5" Outlet compressor housing. A Dual Ball Bearing oil and water cooled CHRA designed to handle high boost operation with ease, water cooling must be used with this turbocharger. The Boost Lab Billet 6262 is fully assembled and VSR balanced in-house. All of our BL turbochargers come with an industry standard 1 year unlimited mileage warranty. This unit is in stock and ships same day.
- Compressor Housing: Ported 4" Inlet / 2.5" Outlet
- Compressor Wheel: Billet 11-Blade 62mm
- Bearing Type: Oil & Water Cooled Dual Ball Bearing CHRA (water cooling must be used)
- Turbine Wheel: Inconel 62mm
- Oil Feed: 7/16-24"
- Water Ports: M14 x 1.5
- Warranty: 1 Year/Unlimited Mile
Turbine Housing Options:
- T3 .63 A/R w/ 3" 4-Bolt Outlet
- T3 .82 A/R w/ 3" 4-Bolt Outlet
- T3 .63 A/R w/ 3" V-Band Outlet
- T3 .82 A/R w/ 3" V-Band Outlet
- T4 .82 A/R w/ 3" V-Band Outlet
- SS V-BanD In/Out .82 A/R (+275)
BL Turbocharger Upgrade Options
We offer a verity of upgrades and modifications for our BL Series turbochargers at an additional cost. Compressor cover coating & polishing, compressor wheel anodizing, T51R compressor cover modification, and turbine housing ceramic coating. Signature Satin Black compressor housing coating is standard on all BL series turbochargers.
- Compressor Housing Mirror Finish Polishing (+125)
- Compressor Housing Mirror Finish Polishing is available for and additional $125 and adds a 2-3 day lead time before shipping to you. The results are stunning and you will not find a better finish anywhere else. Our resident polisher goes by the name Willie Bum Bum and he has been polishing for over 30+ years. If you have any questions on our compressor cover polishing services, please feel free to give us a call!
- Compressor Housing Custom Powder Coating (+110)
- Compressor Housing Custom Powder Coating is available at an additional $110 and adds a 2-3 day lead time before shipping to you. We can mix up about any color you can think of so please don't hold back! When ordering please write your color choice in the order notes box when checking out. If you have any questions on our custom powder coating, please feel free to give us a call!
- Compressor Housing Candy Chrome Coating (+225)
- Compressor Candy Chrome Coating is available at an additional $225 and adds a 4-5 day lead time before shipping to you. If you want your turbo and vehicle to really stand out from the crowd, candy chrome compressor coating is what you want! A verity of colors are offered like Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Gold, and Black (yes, black chrome!). This service is a two part process and takes roughly 4-5 days to complete. First the compressor cover receives a flawless mirror finish polish from none other than Willie Bum Bum himself. After the mirror finish polish the housing is then sent over to candy coating. This candy coating is a translucent ceramic clear coat which can hold up to high heat, well past the heat produced by the engine and turbocharger. The results are incredible and can't be matched by just powder coating or painting alone. When ordering please write your color choice in the order notes box when checking out. If you have any questions on our compressor cover candy coating, please feel free to give us a call!
- Compressor Wheel Anodizing (+125)
- Compressor wheel Anodizing is available at an additional $125 and adds a 1-2 week lead time before shipping to you. This option is becoming very popular addition to our candy chrome compressor coating. It also looks great with our standard Signature Satin Black coating and will give your turbocharger a unique personal touch. We offer a verity of colors including red, blue, green, gold, purple, and black. If you have any questions on our compressor wheel anodizing service, please feel free to give us a call!
- T51R Billet Compressor Cover Modification (+375)
- The T51R Billet Compressor Cover Modification is rapidly becoming a world famous turbocharger upgrade and is available at an additional $375. This modification will give your turbocharger the classic jet spool/whistle sound that was found on the old/retired/discontinued HKS T51R series turbochargers. The Billet Anti-surge insert is ascetically pleasing and provides a unique look to your turbocharger. This upgrade will add an additional 1-2 week lead time before shipping to you but the wait is well worth it, trust us! If you have any questions regarding the T51 Billet Compressor Cover Modification, please feel free to give us a call!
- Turbine Housing Ceramic Coating (+100 to +110)
- Turbine housing ceramic coating is available at an additional $100 for Turbo Black or Titanium Gray and adds a 2-3 day lead time before shipping to you. Custom colors are available for $110 and add a 1-2 week lead time. Ceramic coating the turbine housing will reduce radiant heat from the turbine housing by 20-30%. As a bonus, the ceramic coating will also prevent the turbine housing from rusting. We strongly suggest the Turbo Black ceramic coating as it was engineered specifically for turbochargers and will hold up to the high heat produced by the turbine housing. Custom colors are available for $110, please contact us for color options. If you have any questions about our turbine housing ceramic coatings, please feel free to give us a call!
Showing reviews 1-3 of 4 | Next
So far awesome
Posted by email@example.com on Jul 17th 2019
I just received this turbo in the mail. Based off first impressions it’s super solid and made really well. All cuts are clean. I am very excited to see it in action. I will update once I get it installed.
Posted by Mike on Aug 2nd 2017
This is a high end turbo for a fraction of the cost! Why get a garrett or precision when you could have this beat for way less? Sounds amazing on my 3.0L BMW, makes way more boost than my old garrett, and has legit no lag. Cant wait to get it on the dyno and the road course! Likely making well over 600 now.
Posted by Travis W on Jul 3rd 2017
This turbo is NASTY :D I've owned over a dozen turbos in my short lifetime on multiple cars and this one so far is hands down the best I've ever owned. The option to customize each and every piece in the turbo was really an eye grabber for me. I ended up opting for every option available and got the turbo of my dreams. Looks good but we all know the performance is what matters most and this sucker DELIVERS. Being the largest turbo I've ever owned it pulls the hardest. Granted the sound is insane and the pickup (spool) is second to none. For my first custom turbo, I'm overwhelmingly happy with the results.
Showing reviews 1-3 of 4 | Next
Shipping & Returns
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Customers also viewed