show / hide sidebar
Did you know that we also service and upgrade all makes and models of Turbochargers? Our facility was designed from the ground up to service turbochargers with the type of quality you would expect on a manufacturing level.
Contact our sales and service team for more information at (813)-443-0531.
Garrett G25-660, Focus ST 2.0L Ecoboost .72 A/R External Wastegate
- The Garrett G-Series G25-660 .72 A/R turbo kit for the Ford Focus ST 2.0L Ecoboost. Bolt on, stock location externally wastegated upgrade turbo solution. 660HP from a small frame package!
- Ultra High Flow G-Series Compressor Wheel
- Evolutionary aero G-Series Turbine Wheel made from high heat resistance Mar-M Alloy, 1050 Celsius Rating
- Includes -4AN oil feed fitting and -6AN coolant/water fittings
- Stock Location, Direct Bolt-on
- Externally Wastegated
- Built-in external wastegate port (Tial MVS) for future expansion. Capoff provided
- V-band flanged turbo adapter (NOW Stainless Steel)
- Any stock turbo flanged downpipe will fit
- Any stock placement intake pipe will fit. Adapter elbow provided.
- Any stock placement charge pipe will fit
- New steel braided oil feed and coolant lines provided
- Fits stock oil drain tube
- MVS wastegate and dumptube sold separately
- Suggested starter dump tube, P/N ATP-MDP-048
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 54mm
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 67mm
- Compressor Wheel Trim: 65
- Compressor Housing Inlet: 3 Inch Diameter
- Compressor Housing Outlet: 2 Inch Diameter
- Compressor Housing A/R: .70
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 54mm
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 49mm
- Turbine Wheel Trim: 84
- +2013 Ford Focus ST
- +2013 Ford Fusion 2.0L Ecoboost
Shipping & Returns
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.