- Turbo Upgrading
show / hide sidebar
Did you know that we also service and upgrade all makes and models of Turbochargers? Our facility was designed from the ground up to service turbochargers with the type of quality you would expect on a manufacturing level.
Contact our sales and service team for more information at (813)-443-0531.
Turbocharger Upgrade Options from Boost Lab
We offer a verity of performance and ascetic upgrades for oem and aftermarket performance turbochargers. Compressor cover coating & polishing, compressor wheel anodizing, T51R compressor cover modification, and turbine housing ceramic coating. Signature Satin Black compressor housing coating is standard on all BL series turbochargers.
Compressor Housing Mirror Finish Polishing ($125-$150)
- Compressor Housing Mirror Finish Polishing is available for and additional $125 and has a 2-3 day lead time before shipping back to you. The results are stunning and you will not find a better finish anywhere else. Our resident polisher goes by the name Willie Bum Bum and he has been polishing for over 30+ years. If you have any questions on our compressor cover polishing services, please feel free to give us a call!
Compressor Housing Custom Powder Coating ($110-$120)
- Compressor Housing Custom Powder Coating is available starting at $110 and adds a 2-3 day lead time before shipping to you. We can mix up about any color you can think of so please don't hold back! When ordering please write your color choice in the order notes box when checking out. If you have any questions on our custom powder coating, please feel free to give us a call!
Compressor Housing Candy Chrome Coating ($225-$250)
- Compressor Candy Chrome Coating is available starting at $225 and has a 4-5 day lead time before shipping back to you. If you want your turbo and vehicle to really stand out from the crowd, candy chrome compressor coating is what you want! A verity of colors are offered like Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Gold, and Black (yes, black chrome!). This service is a two part process and takes roughly 4-5 days to complete. First the compressor cover receives a flawless mirror finish polish from none other than Willie Bum Bum himself. After the mirror finish polish the housing is then sent over to candy coating. This candy coating is a translucent ceramic clear coat which can hold up to high heat, well past the heat produced by the engine and turbocharger. The results are incredible and can't be matched by just powder coating or painting alone. When ordering please write your color choice in the order notes box when checking out. If you have any questions on our compressor cover candy coating, please feel free to give us a call!
Compressor Wheel Anodizing ($125)
- Compressor wheel Anodizing is available at $125 and adds a 1-2 week lead time before shipping back to you. This option is becoming very popular addition to our candy chrome compressor coating. It also looks great with our Signature Satin Black coating and will give your turbocharger a unique personal touch. We offer a verity of colors including red, blue, green, gold, purple, and black. If you have any questions on our compressor wheel anodizing service, please feel free to give us a call!
T51R Billet Compressor Cover Modification ($375-$499)
- The T51R Billet Compressor Cover Modification is rapidly becoming a world famous turbocharger upgrade and is available starting at $375. This modification will give your turbocharger the classic jet spool/whistle sound that was found on the old/retired/discontinued HKS T51R series turbochargers. The Billet Anti-surge insert is ascetically pleasing and provides a unique look to your turbocharger. This upgrade will add an additional 1-2 week lead time before shipping back to you but the wait is well worth it, trust us! If you have any questions regarding the T51 Billet Compressor Cover Modification, please feel free to give us a call!
Turbine Housing Ceramic Coating ($100-$110)
- Turbine housing ceramic coating is available starting at $100 for Turbo Black or Titanium Gray and adds a 2-3 day lead time before shipping to you. Custom colors are available for $110 and add a 1-2 week lead time. Ceramic coating the turbine housing will reduce radiant heat from the turbine housing by 20-30%. As a bonus, the ceramic coating will also prevent the turbine housing from rusting. We strongly suggest the Turbo Black ceramic coating as it was engineered specifically for turbochargers and will hold up to the high heat produced by the turbine housing. Custom colors are available for $110, please contact us for color options. If you have any questions about our turbine housing ceramic coatings, please feel free to give us a call!